- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you send us a message (to help you or to get in touch with us for any reason) you have to use the form posted here: https://nobeltel.com/contact/ and we ask you for your name, email and telephone. This information lets us provide personalized services for you.
When you use the Nobel website or services, we might gather additional information from you, such as: IP address, connection information, bandwidth statistics, traffic data, URLs, test calls, chat conversations etc.
We also use aggregated information about the use of our website, services or software. We might also gather information in order to determine what your usage patterns are when interacting with our website, services or software. This information is required in order to evaluate your preferences and improve our level of service. We shall do our best to ensure that the information that we receive is correct, complete and current.
1.1. Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. You may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
1.2. Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- WHY AND HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
- As necessary to provide the services and fulfil our obligations.
- Where you have consented to the processing, which you can revoke at any time. For example, you may consent to the processing of phone contacts information;
- Where necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise and defend legal claims;
- To protect your vital interests, or those of others, such as in the case of emergencies;
- Where you have made the information public;
- Where necessary in the public interest; and
- Where necessary for the purposes of Nobel’s or a third party’s legitimate interests, such as those of visitors, members or partners.
- To prevent and protect against malicious activity.
- Providing and personalizing services for our customers.
- Providing service and support.
- Improving our website and products and ensuring a high level of quality in our services.
- To improve customer service, information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience, we may use information in the aggregate way to understand how you use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site, we may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails, we may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our Site.
- OUR LEGITIMATE INTERESTS
We process your information in furtherance of our legitimate interests, including:
- Providing and improving the services, including any personalized services. We do so as it is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests of providing and developing innovative and tailored offerings to our members on a sustained basis; and
- Keeping the services safe and secure. We do so as it is necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of Nobel and its members in ensuring the services are secure, and to protect against fraud, spam and abuse, etc.
- INFORMATION USE
Nobel may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
To fulfil orders, provide service and communicate with customers;
To develop new products or services;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To contact you when necessary;
- To review the usage and operations of our service and improve our content, products and services;
- To address problems with the service or our business;
- To manage our telecommunications networks;
- To protect the security or integrity of the service and our business;
- As described to you at the point of data collection; and
- EU MEMBERS RIGHTS
If you are habitually located in the European Union, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances.
- WHAT DO WE USE INFORMATION FOR?
Your personal information shall be used to accomplish one or more of the above-mentioned purposes. Other than that, we might use your personal information for statistical purposes.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Nobel uses appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
7.1. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may disclose information we collect, as permitted by law, to other service providers with whom we have joint marketing agreements, other affiliates to help us administer our business or provide product information to customers, and other third parties, but only to administer products and services obtained from Nobel to conduct our business, or when legally required.
There may be occasions where we are legally required to disclose information about you, such as in response to a subpoena, to prevent fraud, or to comply with a legally permitted inquiry by a governmental agency.
7.2. Third Party Websites
You may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- WHAT ABOUT CHILDREN’S INFORMATION?
Children under 18 may not register for, or use, any Nobel service that requires personal identity information.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In consideration of the above you have the following rights:
- to understand the reasons why we collect, use, or disclose personal information;
- to expect us to collect, use, protect or disclose personal information in a reasonable, secure and appropriate way;
- to understand that we have duties in protecting your personal information;
- to expect the personal information held by us to be accurate, complete, and up-to-date;
In addition to the rights stated above, you have the right to access your personal information. We shall do our best efforts to respond to the request as quickly as possible and no later than 30 days after receipt of the request. The normal 30-day response time limit may be extended for a maximum of 30 additional days if:
- responding to the request within the original 30 days would unreasonably interfere with activities of our organization;
- if additional time is necessary to conduct consultations;
- if additional time is necessary to convert personal information to an alternate format.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS:
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Registered address: Office 10, Level 1, Sharjah Media City, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates